10 things I Can’t Live Without
Updated: Dec 11, 2021
1. My Phone The most obvious thing I cant live without is my phone, like any good gen z-er I take it with me everywhere and it contains my entire life
2. Coffee I am not a morning person in any sense of the word, I believe that in a perfect world no one would get up before 10am and if anyone wants me to do something productive before then I better have been given some coffee.
3. Highlighters I have a eye condition called contrast sensitivity, which basically means I cant focus on darker colours when they have a bright background, such a black ink on white paper, so i carry around my highlighters everywhere.
4. My Friends My friends are some of the most important people in my life, they keep me sane and basically alive (because I sometimes become so obsessed with things that I forget to fo things like eat).
5. My Books I tend to be reading something all the time, whether it be an actual physical book or reading a FanFiction online, but I’m always reading. I also think that the books are always better then the movie, however this wasn’t also the case, when I was little my mother and my teachers used to beg me to read because I hayed it, but once I stated I Haven’t turned back.
6. Sleep I am not a morning person whatsoever, this is because mornings mean I can’t sleep any longer due to be actually needing to get up and be productive, but if I could get away with it I would never leave my bedroom.
7. My Laptop Basically all of my hobbies (Blogging, my YouTube channel, watching Netflix/Stan/Amazon Prime/YouTube and reading FanFictions) are all online and are better done on the bigger laptop screen, and also like my phone my laptop contains everything important in my life.
8. My Sketchbook and Paints One of the only hobbies that I have that isn’t online is painting, more specifically painting fashion illustrations and landscapes, in-fact I love it so much I applied for University courses that would help me become a fashion illustrator like Megan Hess.
9. Music Music is something that calms me and also helps me tune out and focus on a specific task, in-fact I often listen to music if i need to clean my room, I’m painting or if I need to finish something by a deadline.